OBJECT AND BASIC CONCEPTS
In its Website www.estacionautica.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of buying them. Because of its content and the purpose of the Website, people who want to be benefited from its services have to have the condition of “Client”, which is acquired by filling the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY will communicate by email. The condition of Client implies the adhesion to the Use Conditions, the published version in the Website at the time you access to it. In any case, there are pages in the Website accessible for physical or legal people that don’t register themselves or start buying a product (from now on “Users”). In this sense, the Users who access to this parts of the Website accept to be subjected to the terms and conditions of this General Conditions, in the extent that this may be applicable to them.
CONTACT: To communicate any doubt, enquiry or suggestion, you can send us an email with your comments to email@example.com
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The description of the products on display in the Website are based on the information provided by the suppliers of these. However, the information of every product, as the pictures or videos related to these and also the commercial names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind of contents in the Website of THE COMPANY, are on display at www.estacionautica.com as a guide.
All the products prices that are indicated in the Website include the VAT and all the taxes that can belong.
The availability is given by our suppliers. In any case THE COMPANY will put on sale more units of the available ones with deliberation.
The Client agrees to pay at the time that he makes the purchase order. At the price that appears in the Website for every product.
The ticket or buying receipt that belongs to your purchase order will be available and visible at www.estacionautica.com, in the area “My account”, “Orders”. The Client will have to pay the corresponding amount of money of his/her order by credit card o debit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron or others of the same kind).
The Client will have to advice THE COMPANY of any incorrect or fraudulent charge in the credit card which has been used for his/her bookings by sending an email or by phone, in the shortest possible time, so THE COMPANY can make the necessary paperwork.
Once you have formalized you order, with the acceptance of the Use Conditions and the confirmation of the buying process, THE COMPANY will send an email to the CLIENT to confirm all the details of the purchase order.
THE COMPANY will accept the order’s cancellation if the Client sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of 24 hours after the purchase order has been made.
DELIVARY AND LOSE
- Product’s delivery
THE COMPANY won’t be responsible of the delivery errors when the email account provided by the Client in the purchase order, doesn’t adjust to reality or has been omitted.
- Delivery period
Every delivery is considered done at the time that the system sends the purchase order to the Client.
- Refund process
All the products that have been bought in THE COMPANY can be returned and refunded, as long as the Client communicates to THE COMPANY his/her intention of returning the product/s bought, within a maximum period of 24 hours from the moment of the purchase order has been done, by sending an email to email@example.com
- Refunds to the CLIENT
If the activity can’t be done because of adverse conditions like technical problems or unfavorable weather conditions, THE COMPANY will offer to the client the possibility of changing the date so he/she can enjoy the activity.
If the date change can’t be done, THE COMPANY will refund the 100% of the payed amount for the activity via the same payment system that the Client used to make the order within a maximum period of 7 working days.
Under no circumstances, THE COMPANY will assume the costs derived of transfers, accommodation, meals, etc. that the Client has reserved to enjoy the activity.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY holds all the rights of the content, design and source code of this Website and, specially, with illustrative but not restrictive character, of the pictures, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, commercial names and datum that are included at the Website.
We advise to the Clients and Users that these rights are protected by the current Spanish and international legislation relative to the intellectual and industrial property.
Additionally, and without prejudice of the previous, the content of this Website has the consideration of computer program, and therefore, has also the application of all the Spanish and European communal current regulations on this subject.
The total or partial copy of this Website or part of its content is completely prohibited without the express permission of THE COMPANY and always by hand.
In addition, is also completely forbidden the copy, duplication, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other action that implies an infraction of the current Spanish and international regulation of intellectual and industrial property, as the use of the Website contents without the previous express authorization by hand from THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that they don’t give any implicit license or authorization on the intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other right or property directly or indirectly related to the products on display at the Website. THE COMPANY only authorizes the use of the contents of the Website with informative and service purposes, and always mentioning or making reference to the source, being the user the only responsible of the bad use of these.
ACCESS AND STAY IN THE WEBSITE. OUR CONTENTS
The Client and Users are entirely responsible of their behavior when they access to the information of the Website, while they are navigating at it and also after they have accessed.
As a consequence of the previous, the Clients and Users are the only responsible in face of THE COMPANY or third parties of:
- The consequences that can derive from the use, with illicit purposes or intentions contrary to the present document, of any content of the Website, elaborated or not for THE COMPANY, published or not under their name officially
- As the consequences that can derive from the contrary and detrimental use from the content of the present document and the interests or rights of third parties, or that by any way can harm, make useless or damage the Website, its services or impede the normal enjoyment by other Users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it’s necessary, delete them, limit them or impede the access to the contents temporally or permanently, as deny the access to the Website to Clients and Users that have made bad use of the contents or if the renege on any condition that appears in the present document.
THE COMPANY informs that they don’t guarantee:
- That the Access to the Website or the linked Websites is always uninterrupted or free of errors.
- That the content or software to which the Clients and Uses access through the Website or the linked Websites does not have any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that can modify your system or the documents and folders stored in your computer system or cause other kinds of damages.
- The exploitation of the information or content on this Website or linked Websites that the Clients and Users can make for their personal purposes.
The information that this Website contains has to be considered by Clients and Users as informational and illustrative, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, reason why: THE COMPANY does not guarantee the precision of the information contained in this Website and also does not assume the responsibility of the possible damages or inconveniences for the Clients that can derivate from any imprecision of the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility, by and illustrative but not restrictive way, for:
- The use that the Clients or Users can make of the information of this Website or linked Websites, whether they are prohibited or allowed, infringing the intellectual and industrial property rights of the contents on display at the Website.
- The possible damages or harms to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or unusual functioning of the search tools, the organization, the localization of the contents and/or the access to the Website and, in general, the errors or problems generated during the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provides to the User.
- The contents of the websites to which the Clients or Users can access with links included in the Website, whether they are authorized or not.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, independently of they are part of THE COMPANY with a contract.
- The Access of minors to the contents included in the Website, being this a responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercises the suitable control on the activity of their children or children in their care or to install a control software for the use of internet in order to avoid (i) the access to information or contents not suitable for minors, and also (ii) the sharing of personal information without authorization of their parents or guardians.
- The communication or conversation on debates, forums, chats and virtual communities organized through or about the Website and/or linked Websites, and they will not be responsible of the possible damages or harms caused to the Clients or the personal or collective Users because of these communications or conversations.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case of:
- The errors or delays appeared during the access to the Website while the Client is filling the order form, the slowness or impossibility to receive the purchase order or any fault that can appear when these incidents are duet to Internet problems, accidental causes or force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency external to the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- The faults and incidents that can be produced during the communications, delete or incomplete transmission, so THE COMPANY does no guarantee that the services of the Website are always operational.
- The faults and damages produced to the Website because of an inefficient and the bad faith use by the Client.
- The inoperability or problems in the email account provided for the Client to send the purchase order.
- In any case, THE COMPANY is committed to solve any problem that can appear and offer all the support to the Client to find the fastest and most satisfactory solution to the incidence.
- Additionally, THE COMPANY has the right to make, during definite periods of time, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its services. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the application conditions of the promotions, extent them with the proper communication, or proceed to the exclusion of any participant of the promotion if they detect any fault, abuse or unethical behavior while they are participating in the promotions.
The Clients and Users are committed to navigate in the Website and use the content with good faith.
The Clients datum will be used to send by email the purchase orders realized in THE COMPANY.
For visiting the Website, the Users don’t have to give any personal information.
THE COMPANY is committed to keep the confidentiality of the information provided by the Client and use it only for the suitable purposes.
THE COMPANY assumes that the datum have been introduced by their owner or and authorized person, and also that they are correct and exact.
The Client is responsible of the update of his/her own datum. In any moment, the Client has the right to access, modify and cancel all his/her personal datum included in the different register form. To modify or update your personal datum the Client has to access to www.estacionautica.com, in the area “My Account”. To cancel your account you have to send an email, from the same email account that you used to open the Website account, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cancel Account”.
The Client is responsible of the truthfulness of the datum and THE COMPANY will not be responsible of the Clients’ datum imprecision. According to the current legislation about the datum protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the suitable security levels to protect the Clients’ datum and it has also installed all the means and measures within reach to avoid the lost, bad use, not authorized access and subtraction of these.
In the case that any clause of the present Use Conditions is declared invalid, the rest of the clauses will remain valid and will be interpreted taking into account the choices of both parts and the purpose of this in the present Use Conditions.
THE COMPANY will not be able to exercise some of the right or faculties conferred in this document but this does no implies a resignation of this except if there’s any express acknowledgement by THE COMPANY or the prescription of the action that in each case corresponds.
USE CONDITIONS MODIFICATION
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the appearance and settings of the Website, as the present General Conditions. Because of that, THE COMPANY recommends to the Clients to read them carefully every time they access to the Website.
Clients and Users will always have available to download this Use Conditions, free access so they can consult them every time they want. In any case, the agreement to the Use Conditions will be the previous and indispensable step to buy any product on display at the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRAGE
The present Use Conditions have been made according to the current applicable legislation. To solve any controversy or conflict derived from the present Use Conditions, both parts will be subdued to jurisdiction of the courts of the City of Reus, unless the law imposes another jurisdiction.